Let our specialist accounts team manage your bookkeeping. Benefit from a full in-house expertise, without the overheads.
Our accounts team provide bookkeeping support for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies (both large and small). We provide a friendly, personal service, and we take the time to fully understand how your business operates so that we deliver a professional bookkeeping service, leaving you to run your business.
Our bookkeeping service:
- Stress free – we will manage your paperwork, keeping your records up to date throughout the year
- Integrate into your business – we can work on or off-site providing as little or as much accounting support as you need
- Going the extra mile – after preparing your annual accounts we will meet with you to discuss the results to help you understand your financial position and plan ahead
- Get another perspective – with our extensive experience of business, we can often suggest alternative strategies you may not have considered
Other ways we can help you:
- VAT returns
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Year-end accounts
- Ensuring you are compliant with the Reveneue regulations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Profit and loss reporting
- Debtors and creditors reporting
- Accounting software support, review, set up and training is available
- Tax advice and guidance – highlighting where tax relief can be utilised
We will make the transition as simple as possible. Our systems are fully geared up to integrate seamlessly with your existing operations. We support the major accounting software applications including: Sage; Quickbooks etc.
Want to keep your bookkeeping in-house? We provide advice on getting the best out of your current accounting system. If you feel you may need to upgrade your accounting software package we can help.
Whatever level of bookkeeping service you require, talk to us and see how we can help you.
Telephone: 01 846 4566
We provide a comprehensive range of book-keeping services to suit all types of businesses, namely:
General Book-keeping Services
We can assist and guide you on the minimum ‘books and records’ to be kept for your business as laid-down by Revenue guidelines. We can also provide an on-site or take-away book-keeping service, generally at times that suit you. If your Debtors or Creditors Ledger do not match the Control account, we can take a look, analyse it and offer solutions to fix the problems.
Let us do all your writing up – cheque payments, cash receipts, lodgements, etc. We’ll check all entries against your Bank Statements and prepare Bank Reconciliations on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis.
We can prepare and submit VAT returns on your behalf from your records or from records we have processed for you. Alternatively, we can assist you or your staff in the preparation of VAT returns and their timely submission to the Revenue Commissioners.
Monthly P30’s, end of year P35’s, employee’s leaving, employees starting, holiday pay etc. Let us take the hassle away from you by processing your Payroll service either internally or externally and completing all Revenue forms in a timely and professional manner.
We cater for all aspects of the Construction industry – principal contractors, sub-contractors, PAYE workers etc. We can prepare all RCT forms on your behalf and submit same to Revenue. We can also provide assistance with your C2 Application.
We provide advice on all types of systems and packages (manual and computerised) and discuss with you which system is best for your business. We can also provide assistance with the installation and training of your staff on leading accounting software packages.